Steven M Clark business and commercial lawyers are a general law practice offering services and representation across most areas of practice.
All Areas of Practice
Commercial & Corporate Law
Steven M Clark Lawyers business and commercial lawyers can provide solutions on the full range of business, commercial and corporate matters.
If you are facing police action or have been charged with a criminal or traffic offence, you do not have to face it alone. Steven M Clark Lawyers can provide you with the advice and representation that you need in order to navigate through to conclusion.
Divorce & Family Law
Steven M Clark Lawyers can provide advice and representation in relation to divorce, parenting disputes and property settlements following the breakdown of a marriage or de facto relationship.
Estate and Advance Care Planning
Ensuring that your affairs are in order involves having a properly prepared last Will and Testament, as well as Advance Care Directive and Power of Attorney instruments in place. Steven M Clark Lawyers can do that for you as well as advising on and drafting properly considered superannuation and life insurance binding nominations.
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Steven M Clark Lawyers offers extensive experience in solving conflict for clients in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible, including conciliation and mediation.
Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is one of the biggest decisions that you will confront, and Steven M Clark Lawyers can guide and help you through this process every step of the way.
About Us & Our Team
Steven M Clark Lawyers have been serving Gawler and surroundings areas since 1985, offering advice and representation across most areas of practice including:
- Family Law and De facto relationship law including parenting & property/financial disputes;
- Commercial disputes and debt recovery;
- Conveyancing and property matters including building and construction;
- Business matters including leases, industrial relations, and insolvency;
- Estate and succession planning including the preparation of one’s last Will and Testament, Powers of Attorney, Advanced Care Directive, and the creation of the full range of trusts;
- Disputes and litigation including motor vehicle accidents, personal injury, professional negligence, and insurance matters;
- Notarial services;
- Police/criminal/traffic matters
Please contact us to find out more or to make an appointment.