If you have been charged with a criminal or traffic offence you do not have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with our experienced traffic or criminal defence lawyers.
We will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures, so that you can further understand what is happening. In Court we will tenaciously conduct your defence and strive for the best possible outcome. We regularly appear in the Magistrates Court of South Australia and the District Court of South Australia and can also represent you in disciplinary matters.
We can handle all areas of criminal law, including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – exceeding the prescribed concentration of alcohol in blood (drink driving), driving whilst disqualified or suspended, driving without a licence and other driving offences, speeding, or driving in a manner dangerous to the public
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of violence order, resist or hinder police, breach of bond, suspended sentence, or community service order
- Theft – including shoplifting, receiving, or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining a benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – intentionally causing damage, graffiti, fire, and explosion
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour
- Sexual offences – rape, aggravated sexual assault, child abuse, child pornography
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, causing death by dangerous driving
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact us to talk to one of our traffic or criminal defence lawyers.
Contact us about your
Call us on (08) 8522 6025 or make an enquiry below.