BUSINESS PURCHASE & SALE
Our Gawler business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business.
Our lawyers can also assist you with providing advice on optimum business structure, whether that be under a corporate, partnership, trading trust or as a sole trader. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Steven M Clark Lawyers can help with:
- Advice in regard to business structures
- Contracts and leases
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaising with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.