PERSONAL INJURY LAW
Steven M Clark Lawyers can assist you with the legal advice and representation through all stages of your personal injury claim.
Steven M Clark Lawyers personal injury lawyer provides representation for those involved in
- Motor vehicle accidents,
- Injuries suffered at work,
- Medical negligence claims,
- Accidents suffered on public or private property and
- Victims’ compensation for grieving family members.
- Claims for lump sum compensation for total and permanent disablement under your super fund
Steven M Clark Lawyers can assist you with the legal advice and representation through all stages of the matter – from assessing the amount of personal injury compensation to which you are entitled and the lodgement of your personal injury claim, to compassionately guiding you through the entire process to reach a fair personal injury settlement on the best possible terms.
To make things a little easier, we will even visit those with mobility issues in the comfort of their own home.
Personal injury claims can cover the following situations:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains etc.)
- Public/occupiers’ liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public event or on another’s property)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Medical/professional negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided by a medical person or other professional)
Contact us about your
Due to the complicated laws and strict time limits on lodging personal claims, contact us right away to organise a consultation with a Gawler personal injury lawyer. You can call us on (08) 8522 6025 or make an enquiry below.